SoftSpot is the first truly seamless wearable. It is a unique plug + play sensor system for clothing that monitors biometric and environmental data and automatically connects with the Internet of Things.
Its proprietary technology leads the way from wearables to “Disappearables”.
Moonlab was selected as an inaugural member of the NewInc incubator and was a finalist at the SXSW 2015 Accelerator, the DKNY Challenge, and the NASA Solutions Meeting, and a winner of the WomenWhoTech Challenge. It leads a highly specialized technology consortium.
Moonlab is the brainchild of Dr. Sabine Seymour, a serial entrepreneur, conceptual researcher, and author of three books on the topic of fashion, technology, and science. Sabine is a 2016 winner of Women in M2M.
Get in touch:
- “Transforming Ordinary Garments into Functional Wearables” (Wearable Technologies)
- “The Fashion Technologist” (New York Times)
- “This NYC startup will turn your clothes into wearables” (Built in NY)
- “… designs on your dumb clothes.” (Tech Times)
- “Unites Wearable Tech With High Fashion” (New York Times)
- “A future were smart clothes are as ubiquitous as zippers.” (Cool Hunting)
- “Fashion futurologist” (FashNerd)